How to Avoid Being Ripped Off
By Your Computer Guy and IT Services
Only Available While Supplies Last!
Don’t hire ANY computer consultant until you read this…
This book is the ultimate business owner’s guide for finding a professional, competent, honest, considerate, on-time, fairly-priced and dependable computer consultant
- The 5 types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each.
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed, and paying for sub-standard work.
- 12 Warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
- Everything you need to know about contract, payment schedules, and rate negotiations.
- 10 Critical characteristics to look for in a competent computer consultant.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- How to turn technology into a competitive advantage instead of a drain on your time, money, and resources.
- What “managed services” are and why thousands of business owners are now demanding this type of support from their computer consultant.